Saturday, March 8, 2014

"Gray Ebenezer" in Penumbra's March Issue

This month my story, "Gray Ebenezer" was published as part of Penumbra eZine's March issue. I'm very excited about this publication. I love the story, of course. I love the art they chose for the magazine cover--and I got the cover spot! I had no idea I was going to, and I'm over the moon about it.

As an added bonus, I share the table of contents of this issue with Michael Haynes, one of my writing role models and the editor of Kazka Press's 713 flash contest. His 2012 and 2013 year-end reviews on his blog have provided a lot of inspiration for me. I'm hoping at the end of this year I'll have something similar to post!

Penumbra also asked me to to a guest post on their blog. "A Moment in Heaven with Brynn MacNab" describes my version of a special heaven for writers--and my first ever guest blog post!

Penumbra has been a dream to work with, and I sincerely hope this is the first of many publications with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment