Saturday, October 18, 2014

"Speaking Up" at 4 Star Stories

This month I have two publications to announce. I'm doing it in two separate posts because I like to keep things neat like that.

I've fallen a few days behind on these, but I am pleased to announce that 4 Star Stories chose to publish "Speaking Up" in their most recent issue. This one's a little different for me. It's a sci-fi story from a child's perspective, and I was very happy that it found at home at 4 Star Stories.

I have been writing along, although my submissions have slowed. I need to pick those back up, soon, as almost every accepted piece has now been published and almost every piece out on submission has come back to me. I'm looking forward to restarting the adventure!

1 comment:

  1. If you're a fantasy RITEr,
    you should see summa the
    outrageous fantasies
    Seventh-Heaven has, babe:
    (Im a NDEr):
    ♡ nrg2xtc.blogspot.com ♡
    GBY x-tra

    ReplyDelete